Customers are responsible for notifying their recipients that a perishable item is on the way, and for confirming that they are available to receive a package. You have the option to notify them by by opting in to shipping email notifications at checkout, and providing the recipient's phone number for delivery questions. Goldbelly is not responsible for packages reported damaged due to a delay in opening and properly storing the package’s contents upon delivery. In this circumstance, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer a resolution on a case-by-case basis.
Articles in this section
- My item(s) arrived damaged. What do I do?
- My order is missing something or contains the wrong item(s)
- My order arrived thawed or warmer than expected
- I sent my order as a gift and the recipient was not available or didn’t open the package in time
- I received my package as a gift and it arrived damaged or incorrect
- What is your Return Policy?