Congrats! We're excited to welcome you to a one-of-a-kind Goldbelly LIVE! Cook-Along!
In order to prepare for your class, make sure to review your Goldbelly LIVE! Experience page for important info. You will be able to view when you can expect your kit to arrive, what is included in the kit, anything that you may need to bring for the class, and much more. Follow these steps and get ready for a blast!
- To start, open a web browser and navigate to the Goldbelly LIVE! class list, here. Locate your live class and click it to open the Class page. Please see the gif below as an example:
- Once opened, please note the two dates listed in bold on the right hand side. The first date lists the when your Meal Kit will arrive at your destination address, the second date indicates the live class time and date:
- Scroll down on the page to the section titled "THIS KIT INCLUDES". You can see what will be sent in your kit, any allergens in the products, and the serving size for the completed treat:
- Next, scroll down to "YOUR CLASS DETAILS" section. Besides telling you when the date and time of the class is, use this section to see more details about your LIVE! experience. For example, this section will highlight the host, moderator, class duration, size and more: *Note: Class size & details listed here are not representative of all LIVE! classes.
- The next section is very important:
- "ITEMS YOU'LL NEED TO ADD" — This highlights any products that are not included in the kit but will be necessary for the success of the cook-along.
- "WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR BOX" — This explains where to store all of the different ingredients when they arrive at your door, 1-3 days before the class date.
- "REQUIRED PRE-CLASS PREP" — Any steps that need to be taken prior to the start of your class will be listed here. Feel free to read more about your upcoming GB LIVE! Experience and the Restaurant behind it on this page!
That's all for now! Wondering when you will receive your Goldbelly LIVE! Zoom Meeting Link? Click here to learn more