Affirm is an alternate payment method that allows you to split your purchase into smaller payments over time. To use Affirm to pay for your purchase on goldbelly.com, add food items you love to your basket and select Affirm at checkout.
To speak directly with Affirm’s customer service team: visit Affirms website here or download their app here.
Checking out with Affirm:
- Fill your cart, then select Affirm at checkout.
- Enter your mobile number, then select Continue.
- If it’s your first time applying, you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code texted to your phone.
- See whether you're approved for your purchase.
Please note: You may be asked to make a down payment if you do not qualify for the full amount of your purchase. Click here for more information about down payment processing.
In order to purchase using Affirm, you will need:
- An SMS-capable phone number
- A Social Security Number
- At this time, your order CANNOT be placed over the phone
Payment options with Affirm:
- Pay with your debit card, checking account, or Affirm savings account for all Affirm purchases at affirm.com or in the Affirm app.
- Pay by credit card for down payments or Pay in 4 (four biweekly, interest-free payments) only.
- Pre-paid cards can be used for monthly payments, but are not accepted for down payments.
Purchases that cannot be made using Affirm:
- Any Goldbelly gift cards
- Any monthly recurring subscription (this includes the 12 month subscription)
- Using multiple Credit or Debit cards for the same order
- Order total value exceeding $1,000
- Order total value less than $10
- Any Corporate Gifting Orders
For a complete list of frequently asked questions regarding Affirm, please refer to the Affirm's own FAQ page, located here