It is the sole responsibility of the customer to notify a gift recipient of a pending delivery. FedEx and UPS drivers will only leave the package at a recipient's door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is 'safe' and reasonable to do so. If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery and FedEx determines the delivery location is not ‘safe,’ Goldbelly is not responsible for a damaged product and/or additional shipping fees.
Articles in this section
- How do I check my gift card balance?
- I received my package as a gift and it arrived damaged or incorrect
- Will prices be included on the packing slip?
- I'm sending my order as a gift, who lets the recipient know it's coming?
- I'm sending my order as a gift, does it require a signature for delivery?
- My gift recipient missed their delivery