Once an order has shipped from one of our partner shops, Goldbelly is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, inaccurate shipping information, or the drop off policy of our carriers.
Articles in this section
- What are Goldbelly's shipping rules + policies?
- Why can't I ship Goldbelly's fresh produce products to my address?
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- Did my order ship?
- Is a signature required for delivery?
- How is my food packed and shipped?
- Does Goldbelly ship overseas?
- Do I have to be home when my item is delivered?
- I need my package delivered by a specific time, how can I arrange this?
- My friend wasn't home and missed their delivery