Yes, a late fee of up to $7 may be charged if an automatic payment cannot be collected. Please see for full details.
Articles in this section
- What is Klarna?
- How does Klarna work?
- Where can I use Klarna?
- What are the requirements to be able to use Klarna?
- Which payment methods are accepted by Klarna?
- What items cannot be purchased using Klarna?
- Can I use a promo code, reward points, store credit and/or gift card(s) to purchase an order with Klarna?
- Will I still get charged by Klarna if my Goldbelly order was refunded?
- Will I still get charged by Klarna if my order gets cancelled?
- What if I am unable to use Klarna to purchase on goldbelly.com?