Klarna is an alternate payment method that allows you to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments.
To use Klarna to pay for your purchase on goldbelly.com, add food items you love to your basket and choose Klarna at checkout. Your purchase will be split into 4 equal payments. The first payment is due when your order is shipped. The remaining three payments will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
In order to purchase using Klarna, you will need:
- A U.S. credit card or debit card
- To be 18 years of age or over
- An SMS-capable phone number
- A US residential address
- At this time, your order CANNOT be placed over the phone
Purchases that cannot be made using Klarna:
- Any Goldbelly gift cards
- Any monthly recurring subscription (this includes the 12 month subscription)
- Using multiple Credit or Debit cards for the same order
- Order total value exceeding $1,000
- Order total value less than $10
- Any Corporate Gifting Orders
Payment options with Klarna:
Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e., Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover). Please note, prepaid cards are not accepted.
Our two-step payment process allows for a customer to first apply any type of cost reduction to their order. This can include a promo code, a gift card, store credits or even Goldbelly Reward Points. Once your order total has been reduced, you will be able to select payment via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card or Klarna for the remainder of the order.
For a complete list of frequently asked questions regarding Klarna, please refer to the Klarna's own FAQ page, located here