Goldbelly items are either handcrafted or produced in limited quantities, shipping directly from our partner shops. We highly recommend ordering your items in advance, especially during times of high demand like the holidays.
At Goldbelly, we work with shops of varying size and capabilities. We notify our partners of your order as early as possible so their production team can plan accordingly. During high order surges, it becomes increasingly difficult for our shops to accommodate last minute orders.
Below are the deadlines to submit your corporate order form for arrival BEFORE Christmas:
- Food items, 50+ packages: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- Food items, 15-50 packages: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Physical Goldbelly Gift Cards: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- E-gift cards: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 (use this order form HERE)
Please note with these above deadlines, many of our partner shops have already reached their inventory limits, so delivery before Christmas may not be possible.
The last delivery date for corporate gift orders is Wednesday, December 22nd. Corporate gifts will not be delivered beyond this date to mitigate the risks of high package volumes and ensure the best possible experience for your gift recipients. If you submit your corporate gifting form by the above deadline, please be advised your order may be subject to expedited shipping fees when shipping the week of Christmas.
If you are unable to meet the order deadline OR the product you desire is unavailable before Christmas, here are a couple of options:
- Place your order on Goldbelly.com utilizing our multiple address tool at checkout.
- Send your corporate gifts as a festive way to celebrate the New Year! We are happy to coordinate deliveries the week after Christmas, and into January.
- Send your gift recipients Goldbelly E-Gift Cards or Goldbelly Subscriptions. These options allow your recipients to explore their tastebuds, and can be completed in 1-2 business days.