No. A recipient’s ID will be scanned to verify the individual accepting the adult signature required delivery is 21 years or older.
Articles in this section
- Why don't all items ship free?
- What are Goldbelly's shipping rules + policies?
- Does Goldbelly ship outside of the U.S.?
- Does the name & address on the shipping label have to match with the name & address of the Recipient for Adult Signature 21+ Products?
- What if I do not want to have my ID scanned at delivery for any Adult Signature 21+ Products?
- What other forms of ID are acceptable for Adult Signature 21+ Products?
- Where does my order ship from?
- Can I ship to a PO Box Or APO / Military location, or are there delivery restrictions?
- Why can't I ship Goldbelly's fresh produce products to my address?
- How is my food packed and shipped?