It is the sole responsibility of the customer to notify a gift recipient of a pending delivery. FedEx and UPS drivers will only leave the package at a recipient's door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is 'safe' and reasonable to do so. If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery and FedEx determines the delivery location is not ‘safe,’ Goldbelly is not responsible for a damaged product and/or additional shipping fees.
Articles in this section
- 2021 Corporate Gifting Holiday Pre-Order
- Corporate Gifts & Services: Terms & Conditions
- How can I place an order for gifts to be delivered to multiple addresses?
- What is the deadline to place a corporate order?
- Is there a quantity minimum or limit for Goldbelly corporate orders?
- When and how do I submit payment for my corporate order?
- I need to send corporate gifts but am not sure what to send. Can someone help?
- What type of orders can Goldbelly's corporate services help with?
- Can I purchase multiple items to send to my recipients?
- Can I add a gift message to my corporate gifts?