If the "Ships On" date for your order (as included in your confirmation email) is 3 or more days away, you can modify the delivery date on your order. Make sure you are logged into your Goldbelly account and follow the simple steps below:
1. If you do not have a Goldbelly account, create one through the button on your order confirmation email first!
2. Click on the "View Order" or “Check Order Status” button in your order confirmation email. This will take you to the My Orders page of your Goldbelly account.
3. Click the “Edit Order” button next to your order number, then “Edit Delivery Date”. If there is no button on the order, an order modification is not possible because it has entered production. You can learn more about this here.
4. Select a new estimated Delivery Date from the pop-up calendar. Then, click “Update Delivery Date.” If your preferred delivery date cannot be selected, the item may be sold out for that date. You can learn more about this here.
5. Your delivery date is now updated! Please note, you will not receive a new confirmation email for this date update, but can see this reflected on your Goldbelly account!