Although we do everything in our power to get your food to you on time, occasionally items get delayed due to bad weather or other unforeseen events. Our shops know this, so they pack their products to remain fresh an extra couple of days in transit. Upon arrival, just follow the instructions for serving or storing immediately. Should this order be damaged in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out as we are happy to help.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my estimated delivery date?
- How do I update my gift message?
- How do I modify my order?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I find prep/storage instructions for my order?
- My item(s) arrived damaged. What do I do?
- My order is missing something or contains the wrong item(s)
- My order arrived thawed or warmer than expected
- I sent my order as a gift and the recipient was not available or didn’t open the package in time